Answers for Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is Egypt Safe to travel to?
A: Yes! Egypt is very safe to travel to & tourism has increased steadily over the past 5 years. Egypt is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, with over 10 million travelers (sometimes as high as 14.5 million) visiting the country annually before international travel was disrupted in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Q: What if I want to go sightseeing during the festival?
A: The tourism company that working with us (Lady Egypt) is offering a sightseeing program in Cairo and outside Cairo, the program will be sent to our participants through the email.
- Q: What currency should I bring? Where can I change money if I need Egyptian money?
A: Egyptian money is in Egyptian pounds and is noted at Le. However USD is the preferred cash to bring as tour operators, vendors & hotels prefer to be paid in dollars. You can exchange USD for Egyptian pounds at a currency exchange. Currency exchanges are found in all airports and many big hotels. Banks will also exchange foreign notes.
- Q: Do you have any must-see suggestions in Cairo when I am there? A: Om Kathoum Museum, the Cairo Tower, old Cairo, Khan el Khalili market, the new Grand Egyptian museum and of course the pyramids are a start! Our tour guides can help you plan sightseeing trips.
- Q: Will there be food & drinks available to purchase during the festival?
A: During the festival, our package includes breakfast and dinner, but also the hotel offers food and drinks with discount prices, especially for Cleopatra Fest, as well there are restaurants and big malls 5 – 10 minutes driving away from our hotel.
- Q: What should I bring for the workshops?
A: We recommend you wear comfortable clothing that allows you to train comfortably & safely in class, socks/slippers for your feet, a notebook & pen, lots of water, and snacks that will keep you energized & bring questions!